martes, 3 de marzo de 2009

TF.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I want to be rich, and I want lots of money I don't care about clever, I don't care about funny I want loads of clothes, and fuckloads of diamonds. I heard people die while they're trying to find them. I don't know what's right and what's real anymore and I don't know how I'm meant to feel anymore but when do you think it will all become clear?
It doesn't matter, 'cause I'm packing p l a s t i c and that's what makes my life so fucking fantastic and I am a weapon of massive consumption and it's not my fault, it's how I'm programmed to function.


-. Now I'm not a saint, but I'm not a sinner and everything's cool as long as I'm getting t h i n n e r !


Fragmentos de ''The Fear'' - Lily Allen

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Sé quién es esta británica drogadicta, alcohólica, etcétera. Sobre todo el etcétera. También sé que su música no me gusta (estoy muy viejo para eso), pero que tiene una buena legión de seguidoras entre las adolescentes de todo el mundo, y por eso, sólo por eso, enhorabuena, Mrs. Allen.

Ese tema, y concretamente el video de ese tema, son aceptables, considerando el "target" que tienen.

Un saludo, Vikk. Que estés muy bien!!!

Anónimo dijo...

Sorry, tenía sueño y no vi tu mensaje :(